Sunday, November 8th, 2020
$100 entry gets you unlimited qualifying sessions (subject to availability)
- 10am - 4pm: Open Practice and Qualifying
- 4pm - 7pm: Elimination Tournament
King of the Kart Racing format*:
- Top 32 Racers are locked in and advance to elimination round at 4pm
- All racers seeded by their fastest qualifying time from 10am-4pm
- Round 1: 4 sessions of 8 racers (32), top 4 advance
- Round 2: 2 sessions of 8 racers (16), top 4 advance
- Round 3: 2 sessions of 4 racers (8), top 2 advance
4 on 4 to crown the King of the Kart
- 24 lap Final
- Racers choose their own karts
- Standing grid start
- Yellow flag pit stop halfway for racer's 2nd kart
- Rolling restart for remaining 12 laps!
PRIZE: Winner will be our champion for the 2021 American E-Kart Championship for a chance at a $10,000 prize!
We will have a heavy class for racers over 200 pounds!
*Rules are subject to change
FACE MASKS WILL BE REQUIRED TO BE WORN PROPERLY OVER NOSE & MOUTH WHEN NOT RACING.
- $100 entry gets you unlimited qualifying sessions (subject to availability)
- Free Pizza per paid King of the Kart admission
- Chance at a $10,000 prize as our champion for the 2021 American E-Kart Championship
What do I get?
Open Practice and Qualifying
10am - 4pm
4pm - 7pm
Why Victory Raceway?
- Largest indoor kart track in St. Louis
- Fast and easily made online bookings
- Speeds up to 45mph
- Junior & adult karts available