- Our entry level race is for ages 6 years old (must be a minimum of 50" tall) to 13 years old and also for parents/family members who would like to race alongside the children in their group. Rookie races run at approximately 25 mph and are 8 laps on our ¼ mile track. Racers should expect to have a mixture of adults and children in their race. These races are all about fun, not competition.
Experience a unique, adrenaline-filled track experience with Victory Raceway’s indoor electric go karts. Electric go kart racing at Victory Raceway in St. Louis features state-of-the-art technology focused on speed, acceleration, superior performance and handling. Simply put, our electric go karts – among other go kart companies – are simply the best in the industry.
Required Full Face Headsock
- All racers without their own helmet must purchase or provide their own clean full face head sock (must cover mouth, nose and hair) to be worn under our helmets.
- Free head sock when purchasing a 3 race package or higher (excludes Happy Hour).
NO REFUNDS. ALL SALES FINAL
- Please make sure you are available for the date and time you are selecting.
- 6 - 13 years old (minimum of 50" tall)
- ONE 8 Lap Junior Race
- Priced per person
What do I get?
15 minutes prior to 1st race
Safety Instructions + Helmets
Why Victory Raceway?
- Largest indoor kart track in St. Louis
- Fast and easily made online bookings
- Speeds up to 45mph
- Junior & adult karts available